Toward 2015: CUL Strategic Plan (2011-2015)
Welcome to the Library's Toward 2015: CUL Strategic Plan page. The Cornell University Library Strategic Plan for 2011-2015 was developed by the Library Strategic Planning Team with extensive input from faculty, staff, and students.
- Priority Objective Team December 2012 reports and Library Executive Group (LEG) responses (March 2013)
- Toward 2015: Cornell University Library Strategic Plan, 2011-2015 (Feb 2011)
- CUL Vision and Mission Statements (Nov 2012)
- Cornell University at its Sesquicentennial: A Strategic Plan (2010-2015)
- Library's Contribution to the University's Strategic Plan: submitted to Provost (1/15/10)
See Re-envisioning CUL with Reduced Resources (2009- ) for information about the Library's response to the University's mandate to reduce expenditures.